Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Wish Us Well

It has been a great year of learning,
falling,
rising
and dreaming.

Still,
there is room for growth.

I praise God for His faithfulness towards me and my family. For it is by His Mercy and Grace that we are still standing.

Dear friends,
May this Christmas be merry for you & your family.
And may the New Year usher in good tidings and joy, indescribable.
Ni agbara Jesu! Amin.

I appreciate everyone,
for the role you played in my life this year.
I appreciate me for still believing,
even when it rained on my parade.
My faith is strengthened,
I have a Wonderful Counsellor.

Is there any sick among us?
May you find complete healing this season.
May your oil of gladness not dry up.
May the hurting be restored,
and made whole.
May the lost come to themselves
like the prodigal son did,
and remember the way home.
May the cursed draw to Jesus Christ,
the original curse breaker.
Nothing is unredeemable, with Him.

Heaven wants to see a smile upon your face,
Every thing else matters not at all.

Laugh.

Live love!

Shalom.

No comments: