Sunday, December 07, 2014

Queenola Kalu To That Cunning Young Man



To: That cunning young man,
I want to let you know that this time.....

YOU HAVE PICKED ON THE WRONG GIRL
You charmer,
With eyes lit by moonbeams,
You are every maiden's dream
Your perfect smile makes hearts leap,
But I've strapped myself so i don't trip

You deceiver,
You sing to me rhymes you haven't heard
You paint for me pictures you can't even see
Your vile intentions now glaring
Flashes of lust, so easy to tell
Flee far from you, I would
Clinging to The One who wishes me well

You destroyer,
Your words are smooth as butter,
But as ready as Fire -
Ready to wipe out everything in sight
Ready to leave the land desolate
Ready to bring pain and tears
But I'll run, I'll run before it's too late

You brewer of lies,
Your sugar coated tongue produces foul scents,
Packaged in attractive candy wraps
I certainly will not BUY THEM
For within lie dangerous traps
As I was told by my father,
What is sweet in the mouth becomes, in the belly, bitter

You giver,
I want not your BBs please
You say it's just a blackberry
But i know your ways,
You'll give much more
A Big Belly and a Bastard Baby,
What else do you have in store?

Spare me the floods of sweet forged messages,
Spare me those clichés "sugar in my tea",
Spare me those precious gifts in pretty packages
Spare me, I beg, and let me be

I'm sorry for you, my dear
I hope that quickly you realize,
All efforts are futile, move on
Go and pick on someone your own SIZE!

-QUEENOLA

No comments: