Sunday, December 04, 2011
PEER Group is an acronym for Productive. Empowered. Excellent and Responsible Group. Below is our Mission and Vision Statement.
PEER Group Mission Statement:
An organization that aims to address the prevalent social ills within its locality of operation through;
Increment and change in personal output of participants: PRODUCTIVITY; giving participants more
control over their own life or situation: EMPOWERMENT; achieving unusual goodness: EXCELLENCE; and
to make participants serve as catalyst for our desired change: RESPONSIBILITY.
PEER Group Vision Statement:
By 2031, P.E.E.R Alumni will be known for their reliability, skill, knowledge and principled character
useful in reviving our social and cultural values necessary to improve the country’s image both at home and abroad.
We are restructuring for the year ahead and as such, we need volunteers to fill in our vacant positions. Below is the list of the vacant positions.
(1) Team Lead (Project Co-ordinator, Founder) - Already filled.
(2) Logistics/support Lead (Two personnel; One person for the design of our programs to work effectively and the other for other structural and physical works),
(3) Financial Secretary (Two personnel; one person for maintaining accounts and the other person as a fund raising officer),
(4) Publicity ( Two personnel; one person for internet and other social media and the other person in charge of branding and managing the public affairs of our program and meetings),
(5) Program Manager (One Person; the person is in charge of program management from the first step to the last of our programs),
Applicants must be between the age of 20 - 30years. New applicants are advised to insert in their applications, their personal achievements, strengths and weaknesses as a team member, and their understanding of volunteerism.
Please note that application is not automatic and is subject to ratification by the PEER Group Leadership.
Applicants should forward their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is on December 8th, 2011.
Posted by Jennifer Ehidiamen at 5:38 PM